Skip to content


January 2, 2008

The arm warmers fit like a, well, glove. He gave me the old ones back – I’m going to frog them and make myself a pair, maybe with some fancy-schmancy pattern or something.

In other news, I’ve been working on this capelet for the past four or five days. I substituted thinner needles and yarn, so it’s taking a while. Yesterday I discovered that at one point, I’d  slipped the increases over a couple of steps.


And then I cursed.

I put in a retro- lifeline, like so:


and ripped back ten or so rows – but I had issues making the yarnovers work. So I just frogged the whole thing and started over – and tried a 1×1 rib instead of the 2×2 I had originally.

Fingers crossed this time around.



Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s