Crafty resolutions for 2008?
I’m actually not really one for resolutions, but I do love planning and making lists. So here is my Plan-List Thingy for 2008.
– Attempt intarsia and/or fair isle knitting.
– Complete and block a well-fitting article of clothing that covers more than a head, neck, hand, or foot.
– Probably a sidebar to the previous: Find the patience to swatch. Swatches are our friends, even if I hate them.
– Make a teapot (I’m actually hoping to make one in the class this weekend, but who knows… and if I do, I can check that one off early!)
– Finish that dratted granny square afghan. And hopefully make a big granny square bed spread, in somewhat more, er, soothing colors.
– Try quilting (and hopefully not like it; see previous post on not needing more crafts.)
– (Edited to add:) Lace!
What are your crafty resolution list thingies?