Skip to content


October 23, 2007

Late late last Saturday, I started Elann’s pinwheel sweater. Heartbreak made me intensely productive – I’d finished the body by the end of the weekend. Real life postponed the sleeves, so it took me a whole week to finish, on and off. I finished them late this Sunday.

I’m going to post a picture after I block and add some buttonry, but I’m amazed at what happened.

I substituted both yarn and needles – I had to go to a smaller circular on the middle and largest length, which made it a tighter weave. And, it would seem, way smaller. It fits across the shoulders, miraculously, but the rest is more of a cardigan than the big sweater Elann intended.

Oh well.

No comments yet


Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s